SmartHomeSec’s application is fully committed to the confidentiality and privacy of personal data and the protection of the users who are the owners of these, therefore we have implemented measures and mechanisms to ensure security, as established by the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016).
SmartHomeSec’s application guarantees an appropriate level of protection for the natural persons who hold the data with total fairness, lawfulness and transparency. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016), a Register of Processing Activities has been prepared and measures appropriate to the identified risks have been taken.
1. Responsible for treatment
- Identity / Name: SmartHomeSec of By Demes
- VAT: ESB60347010
- Mailing address: Av. Somosierra 22, Nave F, Planta 1 Inferior, 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the treatment of your data and conservation
SmartHomeSec will process your data for:
- To attend to your requests for information, doubts and queries about our services.
- To provide you with information about our products, as well as to send you commercial communications and technical information relating to the products you have purchased.
- To be able to register you for our job offers.
- To sell our services and products by e-mail.
- Give you access to our customer area.
Your data will be kept in order to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and processed, once these end they will be destroyed and we will only keep the data strictly necessary to be able to resolve claims.
3. Legitimation for the treatment
The legal basis that authorises us to process your personal data is the consent you give us by contacting us via our website, telephone or e-mail contact or by providing us with your contact or business card at events (trade fairs, presentations, courses, etc.), to deal with your requests for information and to take your CV into account.
Likewise, the legal basis that authorises us to process your personal data in relation to the sending of commercial communications is the commercial relationship established with you as a customer of VESTA by Climax – Security Systems, either a direct relationship or by acquiring a product via an online shop or order manager. In accordance with the same legal basis, we will manage our relationship with you as a customer of VESTA by Climax – Security Systems, to keep you informed of the contracted service and to give you access to our private area.
4. Recipients of your data
Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
5. Rights of the interested party
As a SmartHomeSec user, you have the right to:
- Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, as soon as you believe that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of processing, in which case only the data strictly necessary for the exercise of claims will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at our e-mail address email@example.com. If you are not satisfied you have the right to file a complaint to the Spanish Data Protection Agency through its website www.aepd.es.
6. Use of location data
The location data obtained by the SmartHomeSec application is only used to send a notification to the application user or to apply a scene. The SmartHomeSec application does not store this data and can only be accessed by the person who has access to the SmartHomeSec user account.