We inform you that SmartHomeSec is totally committed to the confidentiality and privacy of personal data and the protection of their owners. This is why we have applied measures and mechanisms to guarantee the security, as established in the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016).
At SmartHomeSec, an appropriate level of protection of data is guaranteed with complete loyalty, legality and transparency. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016), a Record of activities treatment has been prepared, and appropriate measures have been taken for the identified risks.
1. Responsible for treatment
- Identity / Name: SmartHomeSec of By Demes
- VAT: ESB60347010
- Postal address: Av. Somosierra 22, Nave F, Planta 1 Inferior, 28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes
- Email address: email@example.com
2. Purpose of the treatment of your data and conservation
SmartHomeSec will process your data to:
- Address your requests for information, questions and consulting of our services.
- Offer you information about our products, as well as send you commercial communications and technical information related to your purchased products.
- To be able for you to apply in our job offers.
- Sell our services and products by mail.
- Give you access to our customer area.
Your data will be kept in order to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and processed, once they are finalized they will be destroyed and we will keep only those strictly necessary to resolve claims.
3. Legitimation for the treatment
The legal basis that authorizes us to treat your personal data is the consent you give us by contacting us through our website, contact phone or e-mail or by providing us your contact or business card at events (trade fairs, shows, trainings, etc.), to answer your information enquiries and take your CV into account.
Likewise, the legal basis that authorizes us to be able to process your personal data in relation to the sending of commercial communications is the commercial relationship established with you as a BY DEMES client, either a direct relationship or by acquiring a product through on-line store or sales assistant. According to the same legal basis, we will manage our relationship with you as a BY DEMES client, to keep you informed of the contracted service and give you access to our private area.
4. Recipients of your data
Your data will not be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
As a user of SmartHomeSec, you have the right to:
- Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, at the time you believe that they are not necessary for the purpose they were collected.
- Request the limitation of the treatment, in this case only those strictly necessary to carry out the claims exercise will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
To proceed with the exercise of rights, you must contact us at our email address firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are not satisfied, you have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection through its website www.aepd.es.
6. Use of location data
The location data obtained by the SmartHomeSec application is only used to send a notification to the user of the app or to apply a scene. This data is not stored by the SmartHomeSec application and will only be accessible to the person with access to the SmartHomeSec user account.
Avda. Somosierra 22
Nave F, Planta 1 Inferior
28703 San Sebastián de los Reyes (Madrid)
Tel.: (+34) 917544804
San Fructuoso 50-56 08004
Barcelona – Spain
Tel.: (+34) 934 254 960
Fax: (+34) 934 261 904