The MedAlert SHS application is fully committed to the confidentiality and privacy of personal data and the protection of the users who are the owners of this data, therefore we have implemented measures and mechanisms to ensure security, as established by the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016).
The implementation of MedAlert SHS ensures an appropriate level of protection of data subjects with full fairness, lawfulness and transparency. In order to comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (679/2016), a Register of Processing Activities has been prepared and measures appropriate to the identified risks have been taken.
1. Responsible for treatment
- Id: MedAlert SHS By Demes
- TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBER: ESB60347010
- Postal address: Av. de la Industria, 25, 28823 Coslada, Madrid, Spain
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Key principles
Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data minimisation: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Purpose limitation: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only in accordance with your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal data accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organisational measures proportionate to the risks to ensure that your data is not harmed, such as unauthorised disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Retention: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: where your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties is carried out in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
3. Collection and processing of your personal data
The types of data that may be requested and processed are: Identifying data. The application obtains the information you provide when downloading and registering the application. In order to use some of the services or access certain content, you must first provide certain personal data, which will only be used for the purpose for which it was collected. We also automatically collect data about your use of the application, which is necessary for the operation of the application. Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will inform you clearly what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your Personal Data for the purpose of: Providing information, services, products, relevant information and industry news. Sending communications. Operating applications, including the use of your application’s location data:
4. Purpose of the processing of your data and conversation
MedAlert SHS will process your data for:
- To attend to your requests for information, doubts and queries about our services.
- To provide you with information about our products, as well as to send you commercial communications and technical information relating to the products you have purchased.
- To be able to register you for our job offers.
- To sell our services and products by e-mail.
- Give you access to our customer area.
Your data will be kept in order to carry out the purposes for which they were collected and processed, once these end they will be destroyed and we will only keep the data strictly necessary to be able to resolve claims.
5. Legitimation for processing
The legal basis that authorises us to process your personal data is the consent you give us by contacting us via our website, telephone or e-mail contact or by providing us with your contact or business card at events (trade fairs, presentations, courses, etc.), to deal with your requests for information and to take your CV into account.
Likewise, the legal basis that authorises us to process your personal data in relation to the sending of commercial communications is the commercial relationship established with you as a customer of VESTA by Climax – Security Systems, either a direct relationship or by acquiring a product via an online shop or order manager. In accordance with the same legal basis, we will manage our relationship with you as a customer of VESTA by Climax – Security Systems, to keep you informed of the contracted service and to give you access to our private area.
6. Recipients of your data
Your data will not be passed on to third parties unless legally obliged to do so.
7. Rights of the data subject
As a MedAlert SHS user, you have the right to:
- Access, rectify or request the deletion of your data, as soon as you believe that they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Request the limitation of processing, in which case only the data strictly necessary for the exercise of claims will be kept.
- Withdraw your consent, at any time.
In order to exercise your rights, please contact us at our e-mail address mail@MedAlertSHS.eu If you are not satisfied, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency via its website at www.aepd.es.
8. Use of location data
The location data obtained by the MedAlert SHS app is only used to send a notification to the app user or to enforce a scene. This data is not stored by the MedAlert SHS app and can only be accessed by the person with access to the MedAlert SHS user account.