Integrated camera models
WIFI IP 2mp with IR 30m, IP67 camera
VESTA 2MP WiFi IP bullet camera with active deterrence and 30m infrared lighting for outdoor use. Built-in active deterrence lights: the lights are activated in case of detecting an intrusion. H.265, H.264 format. 1/2.8″ 2MP CMOS. 1080P@25IPS digital resolution. 2.8mm fixed lens (102°). 16X digital zoom. Video sensor, configurable region, people detection. Includes microphone. MicroSD slot. RJ45 FastEthernet. Onvif. IP67. 12V DC. Reset button.
WIFI IP 2mp IR 10m Indoor camera
VESTA 2MP WiFi IP compact camera with 10m infrared lighting for indoor use. H.265 and H.264+ format. 1/2.7″ 2MP CMOS. 1080P@30IPS digital resolution. 3.6mm fixed lens (93°). AWB, AGC, BLC, digital WDR, 3D-DNR, video sensor. Bidirectional audio (includes microphone and speaker). MicroSD slot. 5V DC. Reset/WPS button.
WIFI IP 2mp IR 10m indoor camera
VESTA 2MP WiFi IP compact camera with 10m infrared lighting for indoor use. H.265 and H.264 format. 1/2.7″ 2MP CMOS. 1080P@25/30IPS digital resolution. 2.8mm fixed lens (112°). 16X digital zoom. Motion detection, people detection, region configurable, abnormal sound alarm. Bidirectional audio (includes microphone and speaker). MicroSD slot. 5V DC. Reset button. VESTA 2MP WiFi IP compact camera with 10m infrared illumination for indoors. H.265 and H.264 format.
Functionalities for the installer within the SmartHomeSec APP
- Possibility to add the camera directly from SmartHomeSec without the need to initialise it in external applications
- Simplified process to add camera, camera can be added in less than 2 minutes
- Start-up of any camera via WIFI
User functionality within SmartHomeSec
- Live stream viewing
- Manual photo capture
- Manual video capture
- Playback visualisation (MicroSD required in the camera)
- Pan Tilt camera control via SWIPE gestures on the screen
- Talk and listen (Two-way Audio)
- Automatic capture of videos/photos from automatic rules
Features to maximise security
- Camera is considered as an additional security zone
- Constant monitoring of the camera by the VESTA panel, in case of loss of the camera from the network, the VESTA panel reports the failure of monitoring
- Linking of the camera to a security zone or multiple zones, with the possibility of capturing photos/videos automatically in case of alarm
- Reporting of photos to ARC in case of alarm as well as technical signals